- To create an environment for learning, both inside and outside the classroom, which will encourage all children to achieve the highest standards through the provision of a broad, balanced and imaginative curriculum, high expectations, praise for a task well done and through committed, enthusiastic and effective teaching.
- To help children to develop into confident, responsible and caring adults in an atmosphere of tolerance and mutual respect.
- To encourage children to become self-motivated learners who will take risks, rise to a challenge and manage the outcome in an atmosphere that is challenging yet supportive.
- To enable children to develop into independent learners by creating an environment where contributions, efforts and achievement are valued and where all give their best because they value themselves.
- To communicate the Wheatcroft vision statement effectively to all members of the community in order to inspire excellence throughout the school.
The aims of the school are reflected in the way the children respect one another and are willing to accept responsibility for self and others. They share, work collaboratively and support one another’s successes. They share the whole school’s commitment to high expectations in all areas of their personal development.
- Statement of British Values (133KB)