September 2018 in Reception 1
- We have been looking at our stick insects and drawing them on a leaf.
- We have been measuring the length of our hand and food and finding out how many cubes they are. We have been measuring how tall or short we are and marked all of our heights on the side of the shed.
- We have been using tweezers to pick up and count conkers into small pots to control our hands and fingers.
- We loved the Rainbow fish story and have been retelling parts of it using puppets and words outside.
- We like to build towers or climbing areas and wear our hard hats to look the part.
- We like to share equipment in the tough spot areas and play together with imagination on a building site.
- Investigating with water is fun, with pouring and measuring amounts carefully.