Wheatcroft School Council 2019-2020
Our School Council represents the views of all our pupils. It gives children the opportunity to make their voices heard and feel part of the whole school community.
Wheatcroft School Council Aims:
- To make sure our school is a safe and happy place for children
- To make sure that children have a place to voice their concerns
- To encourage all children in the school to suggest improvements
- To make sure any suggestions or concerns are listened to and acted upon
- To support a different charity each term by holding fundraising events
This year’s School Council members are:
Year 1/2: George and Dayna
Year 2: Darcy and Ben
Year 3:Lola and Sharnav
Year 3/4: Noah and Jessica
Year 4: Ava-Rose and Alfie
Year 5: Luka and Lily-May
Year 5/6: Toby and Molly
Year 6: Max, Stanley and Rosie
Throughout the year, they take your views and ideas to meetings with Mrs Miller, Mrs Waller and Miss Clarke, and will help make decisions about the school.
Wheatcroft Green Bees 2019-2020:
The green bees are very busy bees making sure the recycling of white paper is done on a weekly basis and to make sure we are saving energy!
Are the lights being turned off in the classrooms?
Are you making sure that taps are turned off properly?
Are you switching off computer screens?
THE GREEN BEES WILL BE WATCHING YOU…………….
This year’s Green Bees are:
Year 3: Lydia and Connor
Year 3/4: Sophie
Year 4: Reece and Frankie
Year 5: Isabel and Lucas
Year 5/6: Charlie and Holly
Year 6: Anniela and Emmanuel