Wheatcroft School Council 2018-2019
Our School Council represents the views of all our pupils. It gives children the opportunity to make their voices heard and feel part of the whole school community.
Wheatcroft School Council Aims:
- To make sure our school is a safe and happy place for children
- To make sure that children have a place to voice their concerns
- To encourage all children in the school to suggest improvements
- To make sure any suggestions or concerns are listened to and acted upon
- To support a different charity each term by holding fundraising events
This year’s School Council members are:
Year 1/2: Harry and Honey
Year 2: Summer and Alexander
Year 3: Scarlett and Sophie
Year 3/4: Oliver and Isabel
Year 4: Maisie and Oliver
Year 5: Navishan and Tabby
Year 5/6: Isabella, Beth (vice chair) and Oliver
Year 6: Oluwaseyi (vice chair), Evie (chair) and Archie
Throughout the year, they take your views and ideas to meetings with Mrs Miller, Mrs Waller and Miss Clarke, and will help make decisions about the school.
Wheatcroft Green Bees 2018-2019:
The green bees are very busy bees making sure the recycling of white paper is done on a weekly basis and to make sure we are saving energy!
Are the lights being turned off in the classrooms?
Are you making sure that taps are turned off properly?
Are you switching off computer screens?
THE GREEN BEES WILL BE WATCHING YOU…………….
This year’s Green Bees are:
Year 3: Chloe and Amelia
Year 3/4: Luka and Evie-Rose
Year 4: Aidan and Daniel
Year 5: Carolina and Lennon
Year 5/6: Ralphy and Ayla
Year 6: Ruby and Louis