Wheatcroft Primary School, Stanstead Road, Hertford, Herts. SG13 7HQ
Tel: 01992 587899 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Mrs D Miller
School Business Manager: Mrs C Coates
SenCo: Mrs D Tuck Email: email@example.com
Please contact the school office if you require information that you cannot find on this website, or if you require paper copies of any of the documents on it.
Wheatcroft is a Community School and in-year or Reception admission arrangements are managed by Herts County Council.
For more information please see our School Admissions page.
For Nursery admissions you need to apply directly via school.
For more information please see our Nursery Admissions page.
School Opening Times
School is open from 8:55am to 3:15pm Monday to Friday. This is a total of 31 hours and 40 minutes.
Please note that the Nursery opening hours are separately arranged, and will be confirmed when you are offered a place.
Latest Ofsted report:
- Ofsted Report April 2018 (94.69KB)
Latest Key Stage 2 results
The government will not publish KS2 school level data for the 2021 to 2022 academic year. The last available public data is from the 2018 to 2019 academic year. It is important to note that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
- 2019 KS2, KS1 and Year 1 Phonics Results (426.21KB)
- 2018 KS2, KS1 and Year 1 Phonics Results (175.92KB)
Link to school performance tables:
Link to government school performance comparison site
Please see the Curriculum and Classes pages for curriculum information.
- Home Learning Statement January 2021 (661.40KB)
- Behaviour Policy 2022 (664.62KB)
Child Protection Policy:
- Child Protection Policy 2022 (1.24MB)
Follow this link for the documents referred to in Appendix 1
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-21 (625.98KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-20 (598.99KB)
- Pupil Premium Impact Report 2018-2019 (585.08KB)
PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Sport Premium Impact Report 2021-22 (925.88KB)
- Wheatcroft Sports Premium 2019-20 (796.26KB)
- Wheatcroft Sports Premium 2018-19 (360.94KB)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-up Premium Strategy
Special Educational Needs:
- SEND Information Report 2022-23 (740.50KB)
- SEND Policy 2022 (795.40KB)
- SEND Information Report 2021 (590.17KB)
- Accessibility Plan Appendix A (263.70KB)
- Accessibility Plan 2022 (624.64KB)
- Equality Statement 2021 (499.94KB)
- Equality Policy 2021 (651.93KB)
Privacy and GDPR
Please see our GDPR page
Please see our Governors page.
Charging and remissions policy:
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2022 (682.65KB)
School’s ethos and values:
Ethos and Values Page
- Statement of British Values (132.50KB)
Please follow this link to reach the Schools Financial Benchmarking page for the school.
No school employees currently have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.