Wheatcroft Primary School, Stanstead Road, Hertford, Herts. SG13 7HQ
Tel: 01992 587899 Email: email@example.com
Headteacher: Mrs D Miller
School Business Manager: Mrs C Coates
SenCo: Mrs D Tuck Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the school office if you require information that you cannot find on this website, or if you require paper copies of any of the documents on it.
Wheatcroft is a Community School and in-year or Reception admission arrangements are managed by Herts County Council.
For more information please see our School Admissions page.
For Nursery admissions you need to apply directly via school.
For more information please see our Nursery Admissions page.
School is open from 8:55am to 3:15pm Monday to Friday. This is a total of 31 hours and 40 minutes.
Please note that the Nursery opening hours are separately arranged, and will be confirmed when you are offered a place.
- Ofsted Report April 2018 (94.69KB)
The government will not publish KS2 school level data for the 2021 to 2022 academic year. The last available public data is from the 2018 to 2019 academic year. It is important to note that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
- 2019 KS2, KS1 and Year 1 Phonics Results (426.21KB)
- 2018 KS2, KS1 and Year 1 Phonics Results (175.92KB)
- Home Learning Statement January 2021 (661.40KB)
- Behaviour Policy 2022 (664.62KB)
- Child Protection Policy 2022 (1.24MB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-21 (625.98KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-20 (598.99KB)
- Pupil Premium Impact Report 2018-2019 (585.08KB)
- Sport Premium Impact Report 2021-22 (925.88KB)
- Wheatcroft Sports Premium 2019-20 (796.26KB)
- Wheatcroft Sports Premium 2018-19 (360.94KB)
- SEND Information Report 2022-23 (740.50KB)
- SEND Policy 2022 (795.40KB)
- SEND Information Report 2021 (590.17KB)
- Accessibility Plan Appendix A (263.70KB)
- Accessibility Plan 2022 (624.64KB)
- Equality Statement 2021 (499.94KB)
- Equality Policy 2021 (651.93KB)
Please see our GDPR page
Please see our Governors page.
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2022 (682.65KB)
Ethos and Values Page
- Statement of British Values (132.50KB)
No school employees currently have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.