Key Stage 1 Staff – led by Miss Brown
Year 2: Mrs Leishman
Year 1/2: Mrs Hickman and Miss Jones
Year 1: Miss Brown and Miss Morris
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Beckett, Mrs Cracknell, Mrs Higgs, Mrs Meeks, Mrs Searle and Mrs Shepherd
- KS1 Curriculum Map Autumn 2021 (619KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Summer 2021 (504KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Autumn 2020 (617KB)
- KS1 Google Home Learning Letter (467KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Summer 2020 (443KB)
- Year 2 Home Learning (359KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning (360KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Spring 2020 (404KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Autumn 2019 (605KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Summer 2019 (429KB)
- November 2021 Head Teacher’s Award Year 1 - In year 1 we have been learning about pairs of numbers that make 10. We carried out an investigation using Numicon to see what combinations… More...
- October 2021 in Year 1/2 - In Maths, we have been exploring how to find and make 2 digit numbers using diennes and tens frames, identifying how many tens and ones… More...
- October 2021 in Year 1 - In English we have been exploring stories with repeating patterns and created our own version. We also looked at how we could use adjectives to… More...
- October 2021 in Year 2 - In English this month, we have been exploring poetry. We looked at lots of list poems and created our own based on different characters. We… More...
- September 2021 in Year 1 - In Year 1 we used finger paints to create our own harvest sweetcorn. We then created a wreath as part of an Autumn display. In… More...
- September 2021 in Year 1/2 - During Maths, we have been identifying repeat patterns and making our own using 2D shapes. We have been working on sequencing and ordering numbers smallest… More...
- September 2021 in Year 2 - As a class, we have really enjoyed getting to know each other after coming back from the summer holidays. We have not all been together… More...
Please make sure your child has both indoor & outdoor kit in school at all times and that their names are clearly labelled in all of their uniform & shoes. Please also provide hair band, spare pair of socks & ensure earrings have been removed on PE days.
The main reading scheme used is the Oxford Reading Tree.