Adults working with the classes are:
Year 2: Miss Brown
Year 1/2: Miss Jones
Year 1: Mrs Duffy
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Searle, Mrs Meeks, Mrs Beckett & Mrs Cracknell.
- KS1 Google Home Learning Letter (467KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Summer 2020 (443KB)
- Year 2 Home Learning (359KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning (360KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Spring 2020 (404KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Autumn 2019 (605KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Summer 2019 (429KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Spring 2019 (209KB)
- KS1 Curriculum Map Autumn 2018 (309KB)
Please make sure your child has both indoor & outdoor kit in school at all times and that their names are clearly labelled in all of their uniform & shoes. Please also provide hair band, spare pair of socks & ensure earrings have been removed on PE days.
The main reading scheme used is the Oxford Reading Tree, while phonics teaching is based on Letters and Sounds